I did get most of the trim on last Monday, but then there was Stuff & I didn’t get back to it until the end of the week, so here is where I started yesterday morning.
The hinges were in the way of putting the trim on the right side of the door, but I wanted it off anyway to work on it, so that wasn’t a problem.
I measured & cut a piece to go along the bottom …
… & traced a curve so that it would match the rest of the side trim.
Couple coats of paint.
While that was drying, I worked on the door. It had started to split a little, where water had gotten into the filling stuff, but I have gorilla glue & lots of clamps.
I figure enough coats of paint over that & water will never get into it again.
In the meantime, I got that last piece into place. Looks good!
Just had to fill in a couple gaps with caulk, & poof! It’s a door frame.
Next up, painting the edges of the door & putting together the shutter for the front window!